In November 1977 a few enthusiasts gathered to found a club for British Sports Cars in Luxembourg, at a time when enthusiasm for old cars in Luxembourg really started to come up. Soon, membership rose to a healthy 200 members in Luxembourg alone. The club quickly became known in the countries around Luxembourg’s borders, the geographic situation in Luxembourg being very helpful.
Today more or less 300 cars of all known (and unknown) british marks, from the 20s till today, are in the lucky hands of our members.
The British Sports Car Owners Club Luxembourg is dedicated to promoting the British automotive sport and hobby.
B.S.C.O.C. is also a founder member of L.O.F. (Luxembourg’s Oldtimer Federation, itself being F.I.V.A. member)
What does the club do ?
- Organisation of tours in Luxembourg and abroad
- 3-day trips to France, Germany, Holland, etc.
- participating in national auto-jumbles
- monthly meetings
- keeping members uptodate by sending newsletters
- providing spare parts addresses
- supplying technical help
- editing a yearly magazine
- going to international auto-jumbles
- selling club regalia ( i.e. T-shirts, stickers, caps, umbrellas, badges …)
How to become a member?
The annual membership fee is € 30 for individuals or € 45 for families (up to 3 members). It must be transferred to our account IBAN CCP: LU66 1111 0564 5804 0000 with the following mention: “Cotisation 2023 + name of main member”. For membership subscription please fill out this form.